Sunday, June 07, 2009


Nexus Dualiste
Review

I've been using this shampoo and conditioner for a while now and I love it soo much.
They give lots of hydration to the hair as well as protecting hair color. The smell is nice too, not annoying.

When I wash my hair I get silky smooth hair, without frizz. I usually blow dry my hair and then use a flat iron for a final touch. My hair looks super straight and shiny!

The only downside is that you have to make sure to apply just a little bit of conditioner or your hair will get oily. It is a very strong conditioner ;-)
Just make sure you use a little and you are good to go.

If you are looking to protect your color treated hair and give some hydration to your hair, try Nexus Dualiste.. it might be perfect for you too!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook