Friday, June 12, 2009


Peaches and Grapes
I took this look from MakeupbyRisa
I super loved the combination of colors.
I only had one of the colors she used
I had to improvise!


Face:
Clinique moisture surge
Gyvenchi Mister light
Clinique Super balanced make up
Clinique Blende face loos powder

Eyes
88 palettte
Peach color ( crese)
Light pink color (crease)
Orange color ( outer corner)
Vanilla color ( inner corner)
2 of the dark purples ( bottom lash line and outer corner)
MAC Sketch ( outer corner)
MAC Wintersky ( inner corner)
NYX Shangrila (all 3 colors) ( lid and highlight)
Revlon Color Stay liner in pecnil and liquid
Lashblast Mascara

Cheeks
F&G

Lips
Up the amp l/s
Fast Friends l/g

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook