I'm gonna sketch,.. naked.. but with texture ;-)

Friday, November 20, 2009



Hi everyone!

I recently got some products from MAC so today I did this look with them. I really like how it turned out.

Face
Moisturizer
Bobbi Brown creamy concealer
Revlon Colorstay foundation
Clinique Blended face loose powder

Cheeks
MAC Conjure up

Eyes
UDPP
MAC Vanilla e/s on lid with MAC 239 brush
MAC Naked pigment on inner corners with a small pencil brush
MAC Sketch e/s on outer corners, creasem and bottom lashline with MAC 217 brush
MAC texture e/s above the crease with Revlon crease brush and on lower lashline with small pencil brush
MAC Smolder eye khol pencil on upper and lower lashline, smudged
Lashblast mascara

Lips

Clinique Voluptous Violet lipgloss

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook