Friday, November 27, 2009


Winter time!!!

The day after Thanksgiving could not be better!! We are having a great taste of winter here Fort Lauderdale, South Florida. We went for a walk on an outside mall and it was fantastic. It was great to use my boots lol and wintery clothing ;-)

Make up was simple...

Eyes

Smokey mirror palette from MAC 2009 Holiday collection
Using lightest color for lids up to the browbone
and bronzey brown and medium brown for crease
and a little above.
MAC Vanilla as a hihlight
Blacktrack Fluidline
Clinique Doubling mascara
(it's getting my attention
I'm starting to really like instead of my lashblast.)

Cheeks
MAC Conjure up

Lips
MAC Cutester from Hello Kitty Collection

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook