Friday, January 01, 2010














HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I really hope you guys had a great New Year's eve and a great day today ;-)

Just wanted to share with you a pics of my New Years look.



Face
Lóccitane Red Rice Ultra Matte fluid
Tarte Clean slate primer
Revlon Color Stay foundation
Bobbi Brown Concealer
Clinique Blended face powder

Cheeks
MAC refined Gold bronzer
MAC Nuance blush

Eyes
Pandora's primer
HIP blue gel liner
MAC Deep truth e/s
MAC Modest Tone e/s
MAC Smolder eye khol pencil
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Clinique doubling mascara
Sally's blue glitter

lips
MAC Siss l/s
MAC Icescape l/g

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Girl you are so beautiful! I love all those looks, especially the first- you don't even need makeup! Also, don't you love the Tarte Clean Slate primer?! It is my very fave- I've been using UD's new primer lately and it kinda stinks compared to the Tarte one. Anyways, great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Abby! How sweet ;-)

    yeah I'm liking the tarte so far... I even used a sample from the Laura mercier's one and I did not see a change on my face like with the Tarte one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook