How my mood changed and my make up too!

Monday, January 04, 2010





Hello!! It's a super cold day in South Florida!! I'm loving it... anyways these pictures are from today lol... this is how my mood changed and my make up too.

"The no make up look"
This is what I've been wearing lately when I need to run out or I don't have that much time to do my make up.. Sometimes I add a bolder lip.

#1st pic
Face
Loccitane red rice ultra matte fluid
Tarte Clean slate primer
Studio Sculpt concealer
Bobbi brown concealer
Clinique blended face powder

Eyes
nothing

Cheeks
Refined Golden Bronzer
MAC Nuance blush.. I think..

Lips
Siss l/s and something else I can't remember sorry!

Then I wanted to do something, at least something simple so I threw
some liner..



#2nd pic
Face
Same as above

Eyes
MAC Blacktrack fluid line
Rimmel navy blue liner

Cheeks
Same as above but added Peachykeen

Lips
Siss l/s
Purr l/g

and lastly I got bored of the nude lips and added:

#3rd pic

MAC Up the Amp l/s
MAC HK Mimmy l/g

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook