L'occitane Skin care review

Tuesday, January 19, 2010






I've been struggling for a few months with my face. I have combination oily skin, sensitive, and acne prone. Finding products that could take care of these problems was really hard since some products can not work on all of the areas that I need help with.

My biggest issue was the fact that I was doing my make up and half an hour later I would look oily. I started researching different products, moisturizers and primers online. I looked at soo many products that I actually got very overwhelmed lol.

The thing is that I stumbled into a blog that I unfortunately don't remember the name if the girl, but she was reviewing 3 products that were good for combination oily skin. This one caught my attention since it said it was very lightweight and that it was also a mattifying lotion. I made my decision, and went to the store and bought it.

I've been using the moisturizer for almost 2 months and I am really loving it. It feels so light and it leaves the face soft. It absorbs quickly too. I can wear my make up for about 1 to 2 hours without retouching which is making me really happy!

After buying this product a few weeks later I found out I had a L'occitane outlet close to me so I went there and got the Foaming cleanser. I got the travel size which is $8 dollars but they were having a sale and I got it for $4. So far, I am really liking this cleanser too. It leaves the face really soft and the bonus is that it also removes make up. I can still feel a little tightness on my skin but it is so minimum that I don't mind since as soon as I apply the Ultra matte fluid the skin feels moisturized and not tight.

So If you have combo oily skin, you may wanna try this skin care line. It is kind of expensive though, The regular size bottle of the Ultra matte fluid retails for $26 dollars for 1oz. But then again at the outlet you can get it for around $21 or even if you buy a bunch of the travel size fluids you can really save more money as the lady from the store told me to do :-).

This is the info they give on their website about these 2 products:

Riz Rice Ultra Matte fluid:

With an ultra light and velvety texture, this moisturizer * is recommended for combination and oily skin. Enriched with rebalancing zinc and red rice extract from Camargue (located just outside Provence in France), as well as astringent red rice vinegar and mattifying powdered red rice. Zinc rebalances your skin’s oil production, while the red rice powder absorbs surface oil and reduces shine. Very light, clean fragrance. Non-comedogenic.

Riz Rice Foaming Cleanser:
An ultra foaming cleanser that leaves the skin clear and pure! This soap-free cleanser is enriched with rebalancing zinc and red rice extract from Camargue (located just outside Provence in France), as well as astringent red rice vinegar. Zinc rebalances your skin’s oil production, while the red rice powder absorbs surface oil and reduces shine. It transforms into an ultra light foam on contact with water and eliminates make-up, impurities and excess sebum. Skin is perfectly clean, incredibly soft, clear and pure.

Perfect for combination and oily skin. Very light, clean fragrance. Non-comedogenic.

Link to their website:
http://www.loccitane.com/29/1/2270/34000/A-True-Story.htm

They have also a toner, mask, and exfoliating powder that I would like to try!

Hope you guys found this useful!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook