Make overs!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I will be doing a demo for MAC soon so I wanted to kind of practice with the model first. I did a day to night make up look. Very bronzey and sultry. Hope you guys like. I think for the actual demo I am going to smoke it out more the night time look :-)


BEFORE



AFTER
Day Time look






AFTER
Night time Look

  
 



Products used:
Day time look
Face
Make up Forever HD foundation
Amazing concealer
Clinique blended face powder

Cheeks
MAC Springshine
MAC Nuance

Eyes
Pandora's primer
MAC All that glitters e/s on lid and inner corners
MAC TExture e/s  on outer corners, crease, and lower lash line
MAC Mania paper e/s as a high light
MAC Plumage as liner on upper lash line
Her own mascara

Lips
MAC Caprive l/s
MAC Purr l/g

Night time look

Eyes
Added MAC Sketch
MAC Blacktrack fluid line
MAC Smolder eye khol pencil
Added more MAC Plumage e/s

Cheeks
Added MAC Conjure up Mineralize blush

Lips
Added MAC Gold Dust lipglass

This is another make over I did but forgot to take the before pics :-(



 


Purple and Pink look

Face
Studio fix powder
Lorac concealer

Eyes
Pandora's Primer
MAC Yogurt e/s on lid
MAC Manila paper e/s and MAC Naked pigment as highlight
MAC Romping e/s on outer corners, crease, and lower lashline
MAC Stately black e/s on lower lashline
MAC Beautiful Iris e/s on inner corners
Purple eyeshadow from Manly 120 palette on outer corners and as a liner
on upper lash line

Cheeks
Mac Dolly mix
MAC Nuance

Lips
Electric Fuschia

Thanks for looking!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Very pretty looks. I so need to get Electric Fuschia lipglass! Good luck with your MAC demo, I'm sure you'll be fine :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck with your demo :)
    I would be so nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The makeovers turned out really pretty. Good luck with the demo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jo', Kelly, and Emy! I am super nervous, even today while I was doing the 1st girl my hand was shaking!!! lol by the time I did the 2nd girl I was feeling better.. We'll see what happens..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job.. proud of you.. They all look beautiful and I love the day to night concept...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, you will be in for sure with talent like that! Good luck Hun! And I love your new business cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your kind words Abby!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook