Ardell Demis!

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Today I went to Ulta to finally buy my UDPP! I tried using other products an this is def my HG primer.

I've been experiencing creasing using the Pandora's primer  and the NYX pencil. I've been trying different ways to apply it but it was not working.
Today after like month and half without UDDP, I did my make up and when I came back home I was thrilled to see that my eye make up was intact! So no more tries for me. This is it. Also I bought a pair of the Ardell demis and they are gorgeous!!! I put them on and I did one eye better than the other.. again... so I gotta keep practicing because I wanna feature them on my next fotd lol..

bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook