Possible MAC pigments sale

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hi guys!

I've been thinking on selling samples of the pigments I own. I just would like to know if there are possible buyers! I want to try to do this here in my blog first before doing it on ebay.
 These are the MAC pigments and reflects I have:

* Violet
* Naked
*Push the edge
*Mutiny
*Teal
* Melon

Reflects glitter:
* copper
*Very pink

Please let me know if you would be interested in buying. I haven't bought the jars yet, but they will be 5 grams.
The price for the samples: $2
Shipping: $2.50 USA and $4.50  everywhere else
Shipping fess include: envelope, bubble wrap, and postage.
Insurance upon request.
I have a 100% feedback on ebay :-)
Username is: fintia


Bye guys!!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I'm interested; do you have photos of colors on you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Myrnita! I think I have only one picture with me wearing MAC teal with pink. ( it's in the slideshow) I'm going to be posting swatches of the pigments as soon as I get home. Right now I'm out of town. If you don't mind, send me your email so I can let you know when I post the swatches :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ideed, would be great if you'd show us some pictures. Mac products are very expensive on my place, so this sounds like a very good option.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susi! As soon as I get home I will posting swatches in this same post so you guys can see the colors! Thanks for replying :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be interested by teal :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting me know Liloo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't own any MAC pigments. This is great fintia. I'm interested in naked & melon. I will give you my paypal email whenever you're ready.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fintia just wanted to let you know that I really like your work, you are talented , wish you the best xoxo
    Liloo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much Liloo, I appreciate that :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. How nice? But only pigments? I'm crazy for MAC lipsticks! Loved your blog! :

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Make it up! Yes pigments for now, but I do have a MAC lipstick and a dazzleglass for sale here. There is a link in the sidebar that says my blog sale. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook