Inspirational FOTD: Exotic greens and browns

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hello Everyone!
How's your weekend going? Mine is going great, I sang at church which I love and I got in the mail another pair of PixiEGlamouR's earrings!! This pair is absolutely fantastic.
I talked about this Etsy seller in another post here
I got the package Friday afternoon so I thought.. I'm gonna wear them on Saturday night! I loved the touch of green and the warm tone of the feathers so I translated that into my make up. I really liked how it turned out. Green is a color I do not wear a lot so it was fun to play around with it.I also got to use my melon pigment which I am loving to pieces.

I have another pair of earrings with Peacock feathers and other vibrant colors and I can't wait to do another inspirational FOTD with that pair!

If you are interested in this kind of jewelry you can go here 
She is so sweet, great customer service!

Click the pic to enlarge!




Face
Loccitane Ultra Matte fluid
MAC Studio Sculpt foundation
Clinique Blended face powder

Cheeks
 MAC Springshine Ombre
MAC/Hello Kitty/ Fun and games blush

Eyes
UDPP
NYX Milk jumbo eye pencil
MAC Melon pigment on tear duct area
MAC Smoke and Mirrors palette:
light vanilla color on lid
Beige color on crease and above
Medium brown on crease/ outer corners/bottom lash line
Darkest brown on outer corners/ bottom lashline
Pandora's Echo Chic palette, all colors exept for Cognac
Revlon Colorstay brown liner
MAC Dip down fluidline
Rimmel Glam eyes mascara

Lips
MAC Ravishing ( I know, been giving this one a lot of love lately lol)

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. oooh this is hot! Ravishing is also gorgeous on you as well. It didn't work well with my peachy complexion :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a gorgeous look! Love all the colours you've used and Ravishing looks like a lovely lipstick. Oh the earrings are fab by the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shadowy lady! and really? did not work on you? do you still have it? try a very light coat with a gloss on top! That's what I do. If I apply a heavy coat even if it's one I don't like it as much hehe.

    Thanks Kelly! Ravishing it's a great color and you can play with the intensity of it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo, that looks so pretty!
    What do you think of Rimmel Glam eyes mascara? I've been debating whether to get it or not, but i can't find any reviews :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! R May.. well it's a good mascara I like how it separates my lashes and gives them some volume and length.. but it dries very quickly!! so you gotta work fast :/ other than that it makes the lashes look nice but I'm still looking for a great mascara. My lashes still get lost when I do darker looks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Priscilla? my sister in law came here???? lol thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the whole look with the earrings! It's very sultry but in a very subtle way.

    You should do an OOTD every once in a while. You used to have a great style and sense of fashion when we were back in college and you still do nowadays :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Emy! I was actually thinking about doing that but I was not sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey!! sorry i will send your pigment sample tomorrow!! so sorry!!! :(

    p.s. i ordered the feather earring from etsy. i couldn't resist. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are gorgeous :)
    like this lotd, with the earings this is just perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jen! I was wondering if you sent or not, thanks for letting me know.. and really? which ones did you get Jen :-D

    Thanks Liloo!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE everything about this! the peacock earrings looks fantastic on u!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks BBM :-) I'm enjoying them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i LOVE your feather earrings... may have to cop myself a pair ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook