New card design at my Etsy shop!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hello guys!
Just wanted to let you know that today I added a new design to my Etsy shop.
 you can personalized this Red Polka Dot and ladybugs design!
Unlike my other cards this is a digital card only.
It can be used for a girl birthday party, baby announcement or any other occasion!
I will be adding another design for boys soon too.

Layout, wording, font, and color can be changed to your preference.Text can be written in Spanish too!
This is a print-at home card or at any storelike Walamrt. Target, etc.
Please feel free to go to my shop for more details!

Link to my shop is in the sidebar!!!

" Clickable image"

Hope you guys are having a great weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook