I've been tagged

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I was tagged by yourztrulyjess for two tags the 1st is to reveal the 8th photo in the 8th folder on my computer so here it is:


My baby!!!! Daddy took this pic

2nd Tag consists of 12 questions:

1.What shoe size are you?
US Size 7.5

2.Where do you work?
I am a stay at home mommy for now

3.Favorite piece of clothing you own?
An off the shoulder black tunic from Forever21
 
4.Your favorite blog?
Can't pick one, I follow a lot of great, talented ladies!
5.Do you have any pets?
Not anymore, but I used to have 2 albino ferrets. Their names were Ushba and Llullu.
 
6.How many siblings do you have?
4 sisters
7.If you could live anywhere were would it be?
Not sure yet... but I like France, The Bahamas, San Fransisco..
8.What were you doing before this?
I was a full time  preschool teacher
9.Your favorite food?
So many but.. Sushi, Puertorican, indian,italian..
10.Do you have a middle name?
Yes, Ellen
11.Your favorite websites?
MAC Cosmetics, Forever21, Urban Outfitters,Sephora...many more!

12.Who do you tag?
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook