Urban Outfitters Haul ;-)

Monday, May 31, 2010

As I mentioned in my Project 365 last night, I went to Urban Outfitters, as well as others stores but yesterday was one of those days were everything just does not fit!
I was about to give up when hubby came with this dress and a cardigan. I really loved the dress but the cardigan I was not feeling it. 
He kept looking and found this one and surprisingly I loved the outfit.
Hubby always tries to pick clothing for me but 90% of the time I don't like! lol
Yesterday, he got it right :D

"I love it because it has a romantic vintage feel"




The cardigan is a little see through with a ruffle/ wavy detail on the front.
It looks very delicate, gives that sweet touch!

Links to these items:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love your haul! Love especially the cardigan :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely buys... I <3 the cardigan!!!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook