Collective Haul: H&M- Charlotte Russe- Mango- Seychelles...

Monday, June 07, 2010

Hi guys!
Here are some things I've bought in the past few weeks. 
Like I mentioned in another post, I'm kind of revamping my wardrobe, hence the constant shopping. 
I usually don't shop like this lol, but hubby is running with the costs since it is his Early Bday gift.

Let's start with H&M!
We do not have this store in South Florida! :/
But at least there is one in Orlando so this is what I got this weekend from this store!
*Click to enlarge pictures*
 I like this as an outfit with a waist belt or I can use each piece with other
tops  and bottoms.

The skirt is so great for the summer.
I like that I can dress it up or down.
Fun pattern :-)
 I mentioned in another post about this brand.
I gave it a go and bought a pair!!
This brand is vintage inspired and their shoes are amazingly pretty!

They came in a box with this bag inside.

I've been wanting a pair of yellow shoes for a while..


I visited Charlotte Russe like a week ago and picked up these 2 rings:


Same day I went to Charlotte Russe I gave a visit to Mango
and got these bangles!

Forever21  Floral dress
I'm loving the floral trend.

Braided Belt
And that's it!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. You have such good fashion sense, pop over to england and be my personal stylist? Haha, love that skirt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you are too sweet! BTW what's your real name if you don't mind calling you by it lol..

    I can't wait to wear it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I'm loving that skirt and the yellow shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you by name Lily! lol
    Mine is Sue, just in case you did not know :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeeeekkk! girllll wats ure shoe size and maybe we can share those drool-worthy peeps! its LOVE! i love seychelles! ... and u of course!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!! I'm 7.5!! hehehe and Aww, you are to sweet, thanks for the love girlie ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook