Weekend recap

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

How's your week going?
Mine is going very well ;-D
The weekend was great and I am so happy because as you guys know it was my hubby's Bday weekend so we did all the things he wanted to do like...

going to the beach twice!
We went on Saturday and again yesterday.


Hubby loves Indian food, so after church on Sunday, we went to a restaurant close by.


After the yummy lunch we headed to Aventura Mall, Miami
We both got some clothing ;-)

Today feels like a Monday since yesterday we spent the whole day out lol.
On Friday, God willing our plans are:

Going to Orlando!
We will be visiting our lovely family

and we want to see the creepy movie! lol
"Splice"



I want to give a visit to..

The closest one is this one in Orlando. So I gotta take advantage of that!
This branch is fairly new. I wish we could have one here in South Florida!

What are your plans this week or coming weekend? 
:-)
xx

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. ningun plan pero me gustaria estar en la última foto

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Lucy! verdad que si!!! estoy loca por ir ;-) que tengas un lindo dia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna go to the indian restaurant right now!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha Liloo!! miam miam!! right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I love Orlando! It's so full of fun stuff to do! :D I hope you will enjoy yourself there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW nice pics :) Love Indian food nom nom :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fintia I loved this post! Oh my, I'm jealous. I want to come to your place!!! Must have been such a great weekend on that place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks The Beautifier!
    Thanks Susi! We were very blessed with such a nice weather ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook