Review: Clean and Clear Dual moisturizer

Tuesday, August 24, 2010





Hello guys!
Today I come with a quick review from one of the Clean & Clear brand products.
Around 2 weeks ago, I ran out of my Loccitane moisturizer. Even though I love it, it's quite pricey. 
I've been looking for a cheaper alternative so I can alternate.

I went to Walgreens and browse all the different moisturizers. I have oily skin, and it is difficult to find a good moisturizer that is not going to make me feel even more greasy.

After browsing for a bit I noticed  the Dual Action moisturizer from Clean & Clear.
It caught my attention that it was a  moisturizer and it had  acne medication to help treat blemishes as well.

This is the drescription on the website:
"Moisturizer combines oil-free moisture with a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It can help to moisturize dry skin while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth."

Even though I never have luck with drugstore acne products, because they end up irritating my skin,
  I decided  to give it a try.
So far, I do like a lot!

It  is oil free and it has a 5% of Salicylic Acid and you can tell when you apply it.
You feel like a tingling sensation but it's not bad at all and it goes withing a minute.
I like that my face feels smooth and not greasy.It is a very light weight formula.
My skin absorbs this moisturizer really quick too.
I still want to get my Loccitane moisturizer so I can alternate because I have seen some minimal dry spots, mostly on my chin area.
I have been using this for 3 1/2 weeks with good results.
I am still having little break outs but I think it is because I was using a powder that it was not right for me. I stopped using the powder so now I am just waiting to see what happens.  I do have to say that even though I have been breaking out, I've noticed that the acne heals faster.
I want to add that I am using the New Neutrogena Pink grapefruit cleanser so maybe a combination of using this cleanser and the moisturizer is what is helping my acne heal faster.

The Clean & Clear Dual moisturizer costs: $6.49 for 4 oz
If you have oily-acne prone skin and want a good cheaper moisturizer alternative give it a try!
See ya lovelies <3

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook