Less blogging but for awesome reasons!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hi lovelies!
I just wanted to let you know that I may be blogging less but it is for a good reason.
I just started working at Macy's as an on call Beauty Advisor. 
Today was my 2nd day of work and it went soo great!
I felt like I have been doing the job for a long time. 
I worked at the Clinique counter and everyone was happy with me
so I am hoping that by the end of the week they'll keep me there.
And if not, in the near future!
For now, I am supposed to be working with all the cosmetic lines,
but I would love to stay in Clinique, since I use the brand I felt so comfortable in the counter.
So if you see me less, that's why!
Hope you ladies are having a great Sunday!

Sue
<3

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Congrats Sue and best of luck in your new job. Hope you still blog though coz I loooove ur looks :D I work over 9 hours every day and still blog so I'm sure u can manage too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I love blogging so I will manage! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new job, Sue!:D

    Have a nice week!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats =).. Its awesome when you actually find a job you love doing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrates on the new job!!!
    i absolutely love clinique they are the only brand i trust for my foundation and powder!!!
    come visit me and follow
    http://modafirstwithconcetta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats at working at macys!! I heard it is kind of hard to get in there. :) have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies! I am enjoying it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations and i hope they keep you from your pictures you do such great looks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! I know you'll do well, btw, love your last two posts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook