Shimmermoss!

Monday, January 17, 2011

I found these pictures forgotten in my camera so I decided to post them ;-)
I don't remember everything I used but I do know one of the colors is MAC Shimmermoss.
I do not know why but I do not use this color as much and I should because it is totally an amazing shade!!
Hope you guys are having a great Monday ;-)

<>





<>

What I remember:
MAC Shimmermoss e/s
MAC Aquadisiac e/s
Electric Fuschia l/g
MAC Smolder eye khol pencil
Ardell Glamour lashes

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. That's colour is so lovely makes your eyes look beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. always looking so beautyful sue! your eyes really pop with the color palette. brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Marie: Thank you sweetheart!
    @Glamorous Glory: thanks dear ;-)
    @Abbie: Thanks pretty lady!
    @BBM: He you! thanks so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, pretty, and pretty! All of these fun colors really compliment your skin tone!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an interesting pretty shade!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook