Valentines look #1

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Here is quick FOTD!
I recently got the Urban Decay Naked palette  and I just have to say that all the ravings are true!
This  palette is sooo amazing!
If you have the opportunity grab it!!


Face
Bobbi Brown oil free Even Finish compact in Warm Natural
Clinique Stay Matte powder  101 insivible

Cheeks
MAC Springshine Ombre

Eyes
UDPP
Bobbi Brown creamy concealer under brows
MAC Vanilla e/s as highlight and tear duct area
MAC Texture e/s above the crease and lower lashline
UD Creep e/s on outer corners blended upwards and on lower lash line
UD Half Baked on lid
UD 24/7 black on top and bottom lash line
Ardell Glamour lashes
Buxom Mascara
Anastacia Express brow kit

Lips
Clinique Tawny Tulip l/l
Clinique Very Currant l/s
Clinique Juicy Apple l/g

<3
The weekend is almost here!!!!


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous! The palette is still sold out where I live but they said they'd get some more in soon!

    I bought Clinique's 'Take Off Your Day' cleansing milk today, I've never used it, have you tried it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marie!
    I don't use it because I have oily skin, so I prefer the Wash away gel.
    That kind of make up remover is good for either dry, normal to combination skin. It is a good make up remover. Another good one is the rinse off ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encantan los ahumados, te quedo muy bien!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I want to check out that palette! Lovely como siempre.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias Lucy!

    Gracias Jen! y siiii go check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful-and money well spent on that palette

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi dear, thx for entering the giveaway ^^ I like the look~ though lately I feel like I like more into colorful looks, such as the photos you have as header! beautiful!

    xoxo hitomineko xoxo
    * i am hosting a giveaway*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook