Nail of the day

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hi!
I know.. I'm stuck with the crackle lol!!!
I wish I could have more colors but none of the Sally's I have around have them in stock.
Today I made a few calls and just 2 stores hope to get a shipment Monday or Thursday :(

This is what I did today :D

 I layered China Glaze Broken Hearted over Wet and Wild Night Prowl
On it's own Night Prowl is a gorgeous deep purple with a lot of glitter
Yeah.. I did one nail different.. just cause.. haha

Have a great weekend lovelies :)
XOXO

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love this! Does that WnW black chip on you? It does for me =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it,does chip.. and I put a top coat :( I thought the top coat I am using is not good...it's from Sinful Colors brand

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the flower detail.:D

    Happy Tuesday!:D

    ***** Marie ******
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook