Green, Purple, and Fuchsia :)

Saturday, June 11, 2011


Hello lovelies!
This is what I wore today :-)
I've been wanting to use my Sweet and Punchy e/s from MAC's To the Beach collection so I pulled that today and mixed it with my beloved purples!
I got many compliments at work which is always nice.. hehe
Ohh! and I also got recently one the Milani's liquifeye pencils in teal and it is
absolutely amazing!
Enjoy the weekend!!!!




 Face
Clinique Even Better Dark Spot corrector
Clnique Pore refining solutions
Cetaphil Moisturizer SPF 15
Clinique Acne Solutions make up
Clinique Blended face loose powder

Eyes
UDPP
NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk
MAC SWeet and Punchy e/s on lid
MAC Gorgeous Gold e/s on tearduct area
MAC Vanilla e/s as a highlight
Clinique Plum Seduction palette on outer corners - crease- lower lashline
Bobbi Brown concealer under brows
Ardell lashes, Glamour
Anastasia brow express kit
Clinique blakc gel liner
Clinique High Impact mascara
Milani liquifeye pencil in teal on waterline

Cheeks
MAC Bite of an apple

Lips
Clinique All about lips
Elizabeth Arden vivid Pink l/l
MAC Violetta l/s
MAC Electric Fuchsia l/g

( Click pics to enlarge)



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. My goodness, you look so beautiful! I love the eye shadow combo and it goes so well with fushia lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ojalá yo supiera maquillarme tan bien ¡¡que artista!!

    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Jewel! gracias por pasar por mi rinconcito ;-) Sigue practicando y veras que siiii!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what gorgeous makeup on such a beautiful face! love your blog, now following! I do makeup too, come check out my bloggy :)))

    http://fixyourfacemakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook