CHANEL 2011 Fall Collection Illusions D' Ombres

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Yesterday I had the chance to stare, touch, swatch, and squeal of emotion at the new
CHANEL Collection Illusions D' Ombres.
so what captured my attention?

The new  long wearing Luminous shadows!

" The intensely shimmering long-wear eyeshadow offers true versatility. An innovative gel texture that is both soft and cushiony allows it to be worn as eyeshadow or eyeliner.
Includes a specially designed shadow/liner brush, developed specifically for this unique formula" 

All of them look so pretty in the jar and I was very surprised with the pigmentation they had. 
They are what I wanted the MAC's bounce shadows to be. 
The texture is amazing and they glide on very smoothly.
I wonder how well they would stay put through out the day though.
The ones that really stand out to me where:

EMERVEILLÉ, peach
ILLUSOIRE, purple
EBLOUI, red brown
MIRIFIQUE, black


From the nailpolishes the one that stole my heart was Peridot which is the 3rd one from left to right.
Look at that awesome color!!!


The lipsticks are very pretty but the one that I love is BRAISE, reddish brown.
One of the CHANEL girls  had it ond she looked amazing with it!
 
 

I was not too crazy about the lipliners and lipglosses though. 
But they are still nice colors.
Are you looking forward to  buy something from this collection?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook