New Sigma palettes

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

It seems like Sigma is stepping up their game with these
new palettes that came out recently.
I really like the names they chose

DARE
 I think the colors in this palette look pretty interesting. 
I see some colors that I definitely do not have in my collection.
I love the different red tones.
The one that really drives me crazy here is "Shout"
Just look at that awesome yellow/orange tone, perfect for summer :)

BARE
This palette is really beautiful but maybe because I already have
the  UD Naked palette which has a lot of different neutrals, this one does not call my attention as much.
However, I do have to say that I love "Snoop"  I looks like the perfect matte gray!

FLARE
I am a super sucker for purples so this one of course just makes my heart race : D
I saw xsparkage from YT wearing "Allure" and it looked just perfect and gorgeous.

What do you think about this new palettes?
Did you buy already?
Do you want to get your hands on one of these?
 Comment below and let me know!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the rhyming names! I really like the flare palette.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook