FOTD: It's been a while

Thursday, October 13, 2011


Hi guys!
It feels like ages of me sharing a FOTD!
Since I came from Spain I've been very busy at work.
Bonus time started and every time,it's really intense.
I only have this pic of the make up, so please pardon me for the lack of pictures.

For the past weeks I've been using the Smash box high Definition foundation, concealer, primer, along with their mineral loose powder and I am really liking it. I am not breaking out as often so this make up
is really doing good on my skin. I bought a trial package at Macy's for  $49.
The foundation is medium to buildable coverage so certain areas of my acne brown marks can be seen so I still need to do other tricks but it's all worth it since it is also a very lightweight foundation.
what do you guys think? :)


 Face
Clinique Even Better Dark Spot corrector
Shiseido Mattifying moisturizer
Smashbox primer
Smashbox High Definition foundation
Smashbox mineral powder

Eyes
UDPP
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer under brows
Clinique Strawberry fudge on lid
 MAC Moshi moshi on inner corners
MAC Goody goody gum drop as a highlight
 Inglot Matte 334  on the crease and lower lashline
MAC Prussian to deepen outer corners
Milani liquif'eye teal eye liner on waterline
Ardell Wispies
Clinique Black gel liner
Anastasia Brunnette
Clinique High Impact Mascara

Cheeks
MAC Peachykeen

Lips
Elizabeth Arden Vivid pink
MAC Show Orchid
NYX lip gloss

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i just looove that teal on the lower waterline! just a great pop

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook