Milani Cyber Monday sale

Saturday, December 17, 2011

I had the chance to take advantage of the Milani Cyber Monday sale
and I can't be any happier with the products I purchased!
I really wanted to try their  Lip Flash pencils, nail polishes, and baked blushes.


From left to right: In a Flash- Flash Light- Flashy

From top to bottom: Flash light- Flashy- In a Flash ( With flash)

(With Natural light)


I am really happy with these pencils. They are long lasting and the effect they give to the lips remind me of MAC Dazzleglasses but without the glossy if that makes sense ha ha!
From the three, my fave is Flashy. This one is the most pigmented and creamy.


Baked blush in Luminoso, just like the name is a luminous gorgeous blush. It is such a pretty peachy sahde!
It does have fine glitter but it does not look like a disco ball. It actually gives a beautiful glow to the skin.
Since I got it, I have been using it lots!


I also got two nail polishes. Love the colors and they are easy to work with :)
From left to right: Teddy Bare- One of a kind

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. wow look at those gorgeous lippie pigments!!! please do a look pretty please :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that were some intense lipliners! kind of reminds of NYX Jumbo Lip Pencils! yum yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook