Galaxy

Monday, April 23, 2012

I wast watching galaxy nail tutorials last night on you tube and
 I was impressed how pretty easy it is to do.
 I didn't have a make sponge at that moment so I ended up painting my nails
 with Finger Paints Black Expressionism and Asylum flakie on top.

Today I went to Walgreens looking for some fun glitter and I stumbled across Sally Hansen Ice queen. 
This nail polish is absolutely gorgeous!
It is a sheer base with small cotton candy looking glitter and
 the silvery micro-glitter is actually holographic glitter  that reflects
 multiple colors depending on the light!

As soon as I got home I layered this nailpolish on what I already had and it kind
 of looks  like a galaxy design! 
I love how it came out.



From left to right:
 Finger Paints Asylum
Finger Paints Black Expressionism
Sally Hansen Ice queen 

Other looks that can be achieved with this glitter:



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook