Tuesday

Tuesday, April 24, 2012


Today I went to have lunch with my friend Deb at the mall.
We had a yummy lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. 
You guys need to try their Dynamite Shrimp appetizer!!!
I also browsed a bit at different stores and then  picked up my son early so I could take him to the park.
The weather here in South Florida today was 75 degrees!
It was amazingly nice :)


Ready to go...
My make up routine has been very simple lately.
I'll come up with something more fun soon!
On my lips: MAC Up the Amp/ Budding Love/ Lavender Wind
 

My beloved Seychelles sandals!
I got this pair around a year ago and I just love them to pieces ;)
 

I stopped by the Clinique counter and my friend gave me a sample of
the new Stay matte foundation. I'm really looking forward to try this since it controls oil and it is humidity proof. Perfect for the South Florida weather :)


@ Forever21
Look at all the pretty colors!!
I had to take a picture since I loved how all those shorts looked together haha.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Que lindas fotos. Adoro tus sandalias, y tu maquillaje esta precioso, nada cargado y muy sutil! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook