Chictopia Faves of the day

Tuesday, May 29, 2012



 Today I come with another Chictopia Faves post.
I am loving my visits to this site since you can find
 so many different women with amazing styles.
I can truly get inspired everyday!




 I am loving the mix of prints she did here.
The stripes along with the floral pattern  looks pretty amazing!



I love the color and the simplicity of this outfit. 
The T strap pumps just gives the perfect touch.

 If I enter a store I am always drawn to bold prints.
I'm my closet is very rare to find basic color clothing which I know is necessary and I am working on that.
But still, bright bold prints is a yes please for me!


Even though I have my days that I feel a little rocker,
 I have days that I wanna look girly and sweet.
That' s what I love about this outfit.
 


 Mint obsession anyone?
I can't get enough Mint!
I just loved the color scheme in this outfit.


Pastels as you guys know already, is another obsession of mine at the moment.
This is another flirty, girly look that just stole my heart.

What are you obsessed with at the moment?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the green dress with the t-strap pumps and the last one is such a cool mix of colors... you can't look away <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. El vestido verde me gusta muchísimo.

    Un beso guapa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook