Dim Sum Thursday

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Today hubby and I had our traditional Dim Sum lunch.
And I say traditional because when we meet for lunch, most of the time
 this is what we end up eating.
We just love it so much!

It was raining a lot so and up do and simple clothing was a must.
I spiced it up using my beloved Aldo necklace again!


I'm loving my minty purse so much..
 


I wore my new Kimchi blue sandals
We had some good Jasmine tea


Delicious Lo mein

 Shrimp Mango rolls

BBQ Baked Buns

How's your Thursday going?

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. WOW! You're stunning! The food looks delicious! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bangles are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing. Love the purse! I love dim sum too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle! Thanks, yeah yummy for our tummys!!!! LOL

      Delete
  4. Hey babe great post.
    I love your bracelets and the way you rock your nails!
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so pretty on the first piccie xx
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You looked amazing!
    And those food pictures, hmm! Made me really hungry, it all looked so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pics, you look sexy in that top.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice jewellery pieces, love the statement necklace xox
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who doesn't love dim sum, right?!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just moved to Ft. Lauderdale from Miami. Which Dim Sum place is that? Everything looks so yummy!!
    And you are SO right about the simple (but still fabulous) clothing during our rainy weather :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook