Fun Tuesday

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Yesterday I went with a friend to Aventura Mall and we basically talked, browsed around, 
did a little shopping, and we finished off eating at Grand Lux Cafe. 
It was so yummy!

I was excited to finally found at Forever21 a minty purse which has
 been kind of a mission since they sell out quick. 

 The flats are from Urban Outfitters. Aren't they cute?
I was in need of black sandals so this pair was on sale for only $19 which is an awesome  deal coming  from that store where the prices are a little on the expensive side.
The Necklace I am wearing is from Aldo, bought in South Beach last weekend.
I Absolutely love it!


 Eyes:
 UD Scratch on lid
UD Buck on crease and bottom lash line
MAC Paradisco above crease
MAC Vanilla as highlight
MAC Yogurt on inner corner
MAC Smolder eye khol on waterline
Clinique Bottom lash mascara
ELF Cream liner
Walmart lashes

Cheeks
NYC Sunny
MAC Love Cloud ( I love it so much)

Lips
MAC Barely Nude l/l
MAC Budding love l/s
MAC Oyster girl l/g


Forever21 Quilted style Shoulder bag


Urban Outfitters  Kimchi Blue flats


Asian Tacos! Delicious :)

I can't  remeber the name of this drink but it is a blend
 of  citrus juices mixed with Sprite! It was soo good!
Have a great Wednesday!!!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook