I love Ebay!

Friday, June 29, 2012

I'm pretty sure you guys have seen this necklace
 floating around in different blogs.
Since I saw it for the first time it was love at first sight!
Unfortunately the $150 price tag was a bit too much.
Then, I saw another store that had a similar
 J Crew design for $40.
 I was considering to take the plunch until
I found it on ebay for less than $15 and free shipping!



This beauty will be coming home soon!
 Here is the link to the ebay seller I bought it from 
 



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This necklaces are so beautifull ^^
    Thank u for ur comment
    Sure i would like to follow each other
    Follow u now
    Hope u will do the same :)

    http://gagcloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those necklaces, yellow one is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a MI TAMBIEN ME ENCANTA eBAY¡¡ SON PRECIOSOS LOS COLLARES¡¡¡ MIL BESOSS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook