It's a City thing

Sunday, March 24, 2013

It's a City thing


Monki
$19 - monki.com


Rebecca Taylor denim waistcoat
rebeccataylor.com


A l c
boutique1.com


Lipstik stiletto high heel shoes
$83 - styletread.com.au


Meredith wendell
bloomingdales.com


Alexander mcqueen bracelet
matchesfashion.com



Hello my loves!
This is an outfit I put together styling this beautiful bag from a collaboration of Meredith Wendell 
 and Sincerely Jules.
This was part of a contest hosted by
I would love to win, but there are tons
 of amazing collages.
Still, it was fun to do this!
xx  
 

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I love the sandals and they don't even cost that much!! :) x



    Please go ahead and read my newest article on

    www.searchingforLBD.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck sweetie! :-)

    Aldo's clutch GIVEAWAY is up on my blog right now:
    http://mystylerecipe.com/2013/03/24/aldo-red-lips-clutch-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection !!

    Really love your style and posts!!

    A blog like this deserves a new follower!

    Hope to see you back on mine for a peek :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome set! Love your style, girl! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute!! i love that vest and those red shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely proposal !!!!!!

    xoxo


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collage, I love the shorts and shoes. Good luck! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook