Free People

Thursday, August 08, 2013












Free people is one of those brands that I have been completely in love with. Everything about it just speaks gypsy, rocker, edgy, bohemian, magical... I could keep going but I think you guys got the idea right? Bold prints, long skirts, flowy dresses, what is not to love and dream about?

Free People has launched the final film, titled 'Roshambo: Paper-Scissors,' in the 'Roshambo' series to conclude the compelling story of two lovers,

 played by Christopher Abbott and Sheila Marquez




 The film is really magical,

Go check it out!




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Your style is also very similar to the ones shown here :) I guess this is "your brand' kinda thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That vıdeo ıs really awesome, enjoyed;) Thank You for sharing such a nice post!
    Have a happy time!

    Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Free People! They have the best bohemian collection ever <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that lookbook and that video is just magic !
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great style! yeah i agree with Bee! Very similar style! nice!

    http://simplysassysstyle.blogspot.com/

    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this brand so much!



    I invite you to check my last post!: BLOG.THE.DREAMS.COM!! Thanks for stopping by! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook