Ultimate Staples

Thursday, March 06, 2014






Hi my loves,
Today I wanted to give you an update about my ultimate make up and hair staples. These are products that I have either repurchased or been using for a long time and would definitely recommend!

1.Batiste Dry Shampoo
I have really oily hair and this dry shampoo is the only one that gives me pretty decent results. I love the original version better than this one, just because of the scent which is a little overwhelming.

2.L'oreal Telescopic Mascara
If you are looking for a really good lengthening mascara this is it!  I love how the wand separates the lashes and even with multiple coats, it does not look clumpy! It gives the lashes a beautiful feathered effect.

3.Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
I am pretty sure I have mentioned this one before. I still love to use this product to give my brows that clean, perfected look.
My shade is Warm neutral and I just love the consistency of it.

4.NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
This is the best base for any eye shadow! I have been using this for years. I use this every time I do my make up to make the eye shadows pop and give them more lasting power along with my eye primer.

5.The Balm Fratboy Blush
 This blush has a beautiful sheen and gives you that healthy blushed skin look! It is a very versatile shade and doubles as an eye shadow!

6. Sonia Kashuk Velvet Lip Crayon in Blossomy Nude
This is the perfect nude for my skin tone. It could be a little drying but I don't mind it. It has a great staying power.

7.Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer
Even though this shade is too light for my liking I ended up using this to contour my nose and loove it. It makes it look really natural.

8.MAC Impassioned Lipstick
This is my go- to lipstick!
 If I am in a hurry, this is the lipstick I gravitate towards to. Actually, even when I am not in a hurry this is the lipstick I still tend to grab lol. Lots of mascara and a soft pink blush makes me look fresh and put together!


9.Urban Decay Naked Palette
Since I bought this palette when it first came out, 90% of the time I use it! My most used colors are Buck, Naked, Hustle, Sin, and  Halk Baked. These neutrals look amazing and the texture of these shadows are top notch! I am so glad that all of these come as singles as well.





What are your ultimate staples?
Would love to know!
xo
 


 


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love looking at other people's favorite makeup products! The Urban Decay palette is definitely one of mine ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice stuff!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried a dry shampoo yet, but I'm very curious to try the Batiste ones. We have a few things in common: I love the original Naked palette, the Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk - I have almost completely used it, so I must purchase a backup, The Balm blushes are the best - mine is DownBoy and let's not forget the lipsticks - I love MAC lipsticks - this shade is on my wish list.
    Hugs,
    Rally
    Rally's Beauty Highway

    ReplyDelete
  4. lov ethe lipstick color dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want that naked palette! my ultimate staples are my self-blend face oil (argan oil with essential oils of helicrysum, chamomile, lavender & tea tree oil), coconut oil & eos lip balms.

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing! And yes, you need that palette :-). I recently started using those eos lip balms, so far so good.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook