The Reason for my absence

Tuesday, June 03, 2014




Hello my loves.
I'm sorry I kind of disappeared for a while. I know two weeks in the blogging world can seem like an
eternity. On mother's day, when I called my mom to congratulate her, I stumbled with the sad news that my grandma was very ill in the hospital. My husband didn't hesitate and bought me a ticket so I could go.

For the past two weeks I took care of her almost every day, and slept by her side most nights as well. My mom is bound to a wheelchair so she needed lots of help and I was glad to be there for them.
It was definitely a roller coaster. One day she would feel better and the other she wouldn't.

Last Thursday, I came back home and she was still hospitalized, so my homecoming was bittersweet.

However, yesterday my mom called to tell me that she was out and feeling so much better so I am so relieved and thankful that God heard all of our prayers.
The picture above was taken on my last day in Puerto Rico. I put a little bit of make up to lift up her spirits
and it worked! She was smiling and after that it was all for the better.

This trip moved some knobs in my heart and came back home with a different mindset. I had the opportunity to put in practice selflesness, compassion, among other things. I am not going to be blogging yet, since I am still in the process of recovering physically and mentally. Those two weeks were pretty intense. I did wanted to let you guys know, and I'll be talking to you soon.


Have a beautiful Tuesday
xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Glad to hear your grandmother is doing better!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear,
    I so glad to hear good news from your grandma!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook