Lately...

Friday, January 16, 2015




"Started a journal to keep my monthly bible verses.
I'm determined to memorize more of them.
Nothing like feeding the soul with God's word".


 " The other day hubby opened a box where we keep our old pictures.
 It's funny how with digital technology we don't print pictures anymore.
We keep them on our laptops or social media albums.
I want to change that. Anyways, I found in that box this
picture of myself at 24 years old. Little did I know
we were going to be doing more photo adventures in the future
with the blog.
I also realized how I've always been a boho girl"


" I dried this bunch of Purple Statice and it's
 amazing how the color is still intact"
Nature wonders..."


" I made these little birds to add a little something in our
 room since it is all  a beige color.
I got the idea from IKea's wall decals.
To make these, I used scrapbook paper!"


" I've been into mauve tones lately. So I made this lip mix


Last night we went to East End Market.
It is a neighborhood market that showcases
food entrepreneurs, artists, and chefs.

Porch therapy is a really cool store with all things green!
We bought this cute air plant and now it's sitting
g on our table.
On  Pinterest you can find so many cool ways to decorate with
 these lovely plants.

I'm so happy is Friday.. 
what are you guys up to?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Ohmy! I love reading your blog! :) Would definitely come here often, Sue. You're one of my inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl!! I'm glad you enjoy my little space here, hehe.. :-)

      Delete
  2. gorgeous photos! love that lip color on you.

    www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, love your lipstick !!
    Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful blog. have a lovely week!!

    http://girlblussh.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook