A home coming of sorts...

Monday, March 09, 2015




This weekend we did a little road trip to Fort Lauderdale and we got to see our old neighbors, eat at
 our favorite places, and of course,we couldn't miss the great coffee from Panther's Cafe and snapping 
some pictures around Wynwood.

On Sunday, we went to the Holi Festival, and again, we had a blast! Every year it get's a little messier. 


Isn't this Free People dress dreamy? 
I've had for quite some time and I absolutely love the embroidery along with it's flowy fabric. Paired with this beautiful Gypsan fringed kimono, I think they make a great couple, hehe.







"The Joy of the Lord is my Strength"
Nehemiah 8:10
Gypsan fringed kimono c/o-Free People Dress-Soulmakes bracelet
Forever21 Bangle and rings-Bakers sandals

It was hard to choose only one background, so we shoot on different ones.
 Today, we are back home and ready to take on the week!
Have a very blessed one,
xoxo

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. You rock this look so effortlessly, Sue! You're my Boho Queen <3

    Roadtrips are the best! I love really long drives, even until my butt hurts. Haha!

    xo, Sugar
    sugaryfancies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you are too sweet! and yup, roadtrips are fun fun fun :)

      Delete
  2. you look so pretty in these free-spirited pieces!! love that dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. guapa guapa y guapaaa!!! Sabes que siempre me encantan tus looks... unbesote Sue!!

    :)

    www.madamegaliash.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I appreciate every comment or follower
God Bless :)

Like us on Facebook